A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
-Coco Chanel

10.5.09

To Reiterate

This weekend I went on an excursion in a little white car, ate Thai food from little Italy, took pictures of homeless people with missing limbs, tried to defeat the ants that inhabited my bedroom, wore the same thing almost every day, bought 70 dollars worth of stuff I'm probably never going to wear, bought flowers for 20 dollars before realizing I could have picked some down the street for free, rented a movie I found out a guy I used to have a thing with was in, ate 4 containers of Pringles, bought a new TV, had fast food that wasn't fast at all, painted my nails coral while sitting in the stairwell, drank 8 glasses of water a day, did nothing special for mothers day, and found wonderland.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wild time. I ate Thai food too...but not in Little Italy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thai food is definatly the best, I realized Little Italy is not a great place to eat it though. After we left the resturaunt we realized that china town was one street away which probably would have been a better bet.

    ReplyDelete